Friday 18 February 2011

First Time Flyers

So here I am with my first blog. Ever. I've never done a blog in my life for fun. I have no clue what to say in this, so I will begin at the best place, the beginning and about me.

I am a teenage girl in Hertfordshire. That's all I will say as of age and location. I am a Doctor Who and medical drama fangirl. I spend a bit of my spare time researching medical terminology and browsing Wikipedia and YouTube for famous actors. Having a famous actress of her time in the family, it does make adults say your name casually, then look at it and question you.

My real name is not Phoenix Song, it is a name I seem to have grown to use over the web. I do think it is a totally awesome name though! :D

I am not a popular person, and never had much luck with boys. I think this may be for the best though, seeing as most of the boys at my school are completely bonkers. :)

I seem to be a bit of a Casualty geek, sitting there watching from series 12 up to 24 during the summer holidays. For any other old time casualty viewers out there, my favourite character is Sam Colloby, purely for his kind nature and high spirits. I am a Latrick person too, and think that Ruth and Jay, and Kirsty and Adam should get together again. :)

My blogs may be quite short sometimes, as I may be typing it on my phone and it is a complete nightmare!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to say oh.. then your name, then i remembered the identity thing.
    Amazing blog!
    Shame about boys, but i know just the perfect person! You know who i mean!
    I have a blog too by the way!
    You know who i am,
    Yellow Jane x

    ReplyDelete